In Flight Radio - The Sound Inside


As some may know, I'm nearly finished with my Music Production Minor at my college. I want to produce, or at least engineer the recording of music. My purpose in bringing this up is to describe In Flight Radio:

Brooklyn-born songwriter, lead singer and guitarist, Peira, has an amazingly smooth and wispy voice, the tone an audio engineer dreams about. Her vocal tone is the centerpiece of the album. I can only imagine, but I would guess that every mixing decision was made with her vox in highest priority. Everything else on the album compliments her voice perfectly. A job well done by the studio team.
Ethereal British-influenced rock with lush female vocals and atmospheric guitars.

In Flight Radio has arrived at a place where they feel they can stay true to their indie-rock roots, while also touching on the British rock anthems and shoegazing textures that they grew up listening to. It's a sound that can be felt as well as heard. It is truly The Sound Inside.
-CD Baby

mediafire

No comments: