Gitans Blonds - Best of Latcho & Andrea

The Blond Gypsies I discovered when I was living in Sayulita, Mexico last year. They performed every Thursday night at a local restaurant in town and I became an immediate fan! Latcho and Andrea are married and have been performing together for decades all over the world. They're both German which is kind of strange to hear such incredible Flamenco soul come from anyone without some sort of Latin background, but they certainly don't fall short in any way. Latcho plays lead guitar. He is amazing, and his wife Andrea plays so steady along with him. I am so surprised they aren't more well known, because the talent is definitely there, but I feel lucky to have seen such great music from these two live so many times, for free! If you like the Gypsy Kings, you will love Gitans Blonds!!! Enjoy.

mediafire

No comments: