OZMA - Pasadena



Isn't it fun to move through the years and see what bands stick with you?

Well here's one of my favorites that I discovered back in high school, OZMA. This is their latest release, and the first after their break up in 2004. OZMA to me, is best signified by their witty lyrics, and geek rockness. Over their four studio albums, they reference the "Back to the Future" trilogy multiple times, and various Nintendo games including "Super Mario Brothers", and "Zelda." While this release seems to be a bit more serious, it still brings a smile to my face every time I hear the wailing love rock song "Eponine." Fans of Weezer will be much pleased by this I'm sure.

I think what I've just said is a jumbled mess...so listen to it already.

Here's "Spending Time" from their previous release "Spending Time on the Borderline." Essentially the same sound, it's just the only good video I could find. In any case, I'm sure I'll post that album soon.


mediafire

No comments: