Tyler Ramsey - A Long Dream About Swimming Across the Sea



I had a long dream about swimming across the sea.
Where were you swimming to?
It was to the other shore.
What were you swimming away from?
I can't stay with you no more.
I had a long dream about swimming across the sea.


Tyler Ramsey's soothing voice and intricate guitar will haunt your mind for hours after listening. Comparable to Andy McKee in some senses, his guitar picking skills are incredible. In my own opinion, it is best to just sit and relax while listening to this album. Allow yourself to absorb each and every note played.

My personal favorite on the album is Ramsey's cover of Jackson Browne's "These Days." It definitely gives it justice.

NOTE: Did I mention he plays with Band of Horses now? And that he has an awesome beard? And that I saw him play and my jaw dropped?


mediafire

No comments: