Vampire Weekend - Vampire Weekend



The self-titled first album of NYC's Vampire Weekend is one sure to please.
Well, I don't have much to say besides the fact that I'm in love with it right now, and if you listen try to catch the African musical influence in the album. It's incredible how some bands can take something so unique and adapt it to a more popular and contemporary scene.

LIVE SHOW ALERT: Vampire Weekend will be playing Triple Rock on April 3rd...touche, as I was looking for the show information I found that it's sold out. Well, if anyone has an extra ticket, I'll take that please. Thank you!

Found this clip later from their performance on SNL, apparently one of my friends friend is playing strings there in the background. Enjoy their performance of "M79" thanks to stereogum


zshare

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

[edited]

...the benefits of admin status

babz said...

you fucking blow.

Anonymous said...

thats what he said