The Mae Shi - HLLLYH

For these guys, its ALL about the music, and having fun. The way it should be.

The Mae Shi released their first album, Terrorbird, in 2004. In order to promote the release, the band embarked on a 31-day, 32-show tour, without using a booking agent. The band offered to play any birthday party, wedding, or bar mitzvah for $100.
Check out their website.

Check out the music video for Run To Your Grave:


mediafire | massmirror
rapidsuck mirror provided by robin hood
mp3/192kbps
*if you like it, support your scene. pick up a copy.
and then you will have this piece of work in beautiful lossless WAV.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love love love The Mae Shi. I'm glad they are back with a more "listenable" sound. Terrorbird was more noise than pop.

And I don't know about you, but if I had gotten them to play at my bat-mitzvah, I bet my parents would have flipped and maybe some older relatives would have had a heart attacks.